As Montessorians, we believe in the power of human connection and adaptation. In moments that feel unfamiliar, we thrive.
Forestville Montessori School committed to our students and families. To ensure the safety of our community, we are temporarily offering ‘virtual tours’.
For families who are interested in learning more about our school, please select a time for a one-on-one discussion with our Principal, Denice Scala. During this conversation, we’ll learn more about you and your child(ren), and give you the full introduction to our school:
Topics we will cover:
- What our classrooms look like (including class sizes and materials)
- Who makes up our wonderful, dedicated staff and how they build collaborative, long lasting meaningful relationships with your child/ren
- A “day-in-the-life” of our students – across all programs
- Our nurturing, child-centered community based on mutual respect
- How we support co-operation over competition
- Our focus on your child/ren, their inner drive, their desire to be independent
- Our very special parent community
Please select a date from the calendar below: